Saturday 2 March 2013

Welcome to Diary Of A Perfume Addict (DoaPA)!

Hi everyone!

I just want to say, welcome to the new blog! My name is Kelly & I am a perfume addict. Well, that's what some people say anyway. Why? Because apparently I own too many perfumes.

No! How can you own too many perfumes? Impossible! You must buy more! I hear you say.

Or was that the little voice inside my head? ;-)

Officially started in March 2013, you'll notice that there are reviews from 2010, 2011 & 2012. A little confusing. Well, I used to run a beauty blog which I may still update every now and again but I found bit by bit that it was being overrun by perfume reviews. So, I figured, well, I love beauty, but perfumes are my passion - why not have a perfume blog.

So here it is.

I've been on my perfume journey for a few years. It's a great hobby. I have picked up so much along the way yet there's so much still to learn.

If you're wondering, no, I'm not here to sell you anything, I'm just obsessed with fragrances. I hope to chat, laugh with & share info with like minded people.

I also hope that possibly, my little dent in the big blog world is helpful to those who share this passion.

If you find my posts interesting, agree or disagree with what I have to say please comment.

If you'd like to be kept up to date you can also subscribe to this blog, or follow me on  Facebook or Twitter.

Enjoy.

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment