Saturday 9 March 2013

Demeter release limited edition Zombie perfumes!

Ever wanted to smell like a zombie without becoming one? No? Me either, but I was strangely interested when I read about this release.

Demeter Fragrance Library known for their quirky colognes such as Dirt, Baby Powder, Sex On The Beach, Funeral Home, Junior Mint & Holy Water have released two new limited edition fragrances - Zombie for Her & Zombie for Him.

Here's what they say about it:
"So you're a Zombie. Or you know a Zombie. And you might become a Zombie. Any way you slice and dice it, you’ll need different kinds of fragrance. 
Fragrances that can make the dead simply pass by without offending. Because only Demeter Fragrance Library could make a Zombie fragrance eminently wearable.

Zombie for Him: Think forest floor.  Zombie for Him is a combination of dried leaves, mushrooms, mildew, moss and earth.  A definite must-have for any
Man’s scent collection.

Zombie for Her: A slightly lighter version of the Men's fragrance with a touch of Dregs from the bottom of the wine barrel for that feminine touch."
Will I be ordering a bottle or two?

It sounds interesting - dregs, leaves, mildew, mushroom, moss & earth - I already know Demeter do the Dirt scent well. I'm happy to see that the "rotting flesh" note seems to have been left out.

My experience with Demeter has been novel & I'd like to try it, but at $40US shipping, I think I'll be reading what others have to say.

Cost: $20US for 30ml / $39.50US for 118ml

Have you tried Zombie for Her or Zombie for Him? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment